CAR HIRE WITH DRIVER
INFORMATION ON THE SENSES AND FOR THE EFFECTS OF ART. 13 OF D.LGS. 30.06.2003, N.196 "CODE ON THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA" AND OF THE GENERAL REGULATIONS ON DATA PROTECTION (GDPR, GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION- EU REGULATION 2016/679).
In fulfillment of the obligations pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree 30.6.2003, n. 196 (hereinafter "Decree") and the European regulation 2016/679 (hereinafter "GDPR"), this information is provided for all those who interact with the web services of Car Rental Angelo Bonati s.n.c. (hereinafter also called Car Rental Bonati), accessible by electronic means, starting from the address www.autonoleggiobonati.it, owned by Car Hire Angelo Bonati s.n.c.
2. TYPE OF DATA PROCESSED AND PURPOSE PURPOSE
Browsing data and cookies
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate the www.autonoleggiobonati.it website acquire, during their normal operation, some data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols.
No personal data is acquired by the site unless knowingly provided by the user. In fact, no software is used to transmit information of a personal nature, although software (cookies) are used to monitor, in an aggregate way and not adapted to the visitor's identity, the browsing habits of our customers in order to improve the service offered and make navigation on the site more secure and efficient.
Cookies are typically characterized as text files containing small amounts of information that are downloaded to the user's device, only if this is enabled, which visits the site of Car Rental Bonati.
The cookies used help the user navigate the sites and remember the choices made during the sessions avoiding the use of other technologies that could potentially compromise the privacy of users' browsing.
Many web browsers automatically accept cookies; however, if you want, you can set your browser to not accept them. In this case, the navigation of the site may not be complete, mainly due to the failure to install technical cookies: this type of cookie allows the user to navigate correctly on the sites and the use of special features such as access, where expected, to secure areas of the sites. Without these cookies it will not always be possible to provide authentication services or correct operation of websites.
Data provided voluntarily by the user
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of communications by postal service, fax, telephone, e-mail or using the various menus on the website www.autonoleggiobonati.it, entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender's address, necessary to reply to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message or in the communication or in the menu in question. These data will be processed in accordance with the Decree and according to the purposes for which they were communicated.
The provision of personal data provided voluntarily is optional, but failure to collect determines the impossibility for the Car Rental Angelo Bonati s.n.c. to provide the requested service and / or to forward information or requests to the site.
3. PROCESSING METHOD - SAFETY MEASURES
Following consultation of the website www.autonoleggiobonati.it, data relating to identified or identifiable persons may be processed.
Personal data are processed using electronic tools and / or paper supports, according to the principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency, confidentiality and in compliance with the provisions of the Decree and in accordance with any further provision of the Decree and any other legislation in force in this area, including the European regulation on data protection (GDPR).
Personal data are processed for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected. In order to prevent the loss or destruction, even accidental, of data, or illegal use, or incorrect use or unauthorized access, specific technical and organizational security measures are observed and adopted as required by current legislation.
4. HOLDER, RESPONSIBLE AND RESPONSIBLE FOR DATA PROCESSING
Owner of the processing of navigation data is Car hire Angelo Bonati s.n.c. Via Mascagni 10 - 20019 Settimo Milanese (MI).
Owner of the processing of data provided voluntarily by users is Car hire Angelo Bonati s.n.c. performing the requested service.
The list of persons in charge of processing and / or in charge of processing can be requested at the following e-mail address: email@example.com
5. COMMUNICATION AND DIFFUSION OF DATA
Personal data collected may be disclosed to third parties in charge of carrying out activities connected and instrumental to the processing of the same and to the competent authorities in fulfillment of legal obligations.
The Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data may request to provide information and produce documents, with the consequent obligation to respond.
6. PERSONAL DATA OF THE CHILD
We inform you that the Car Rental Company Bonati does not perform any processing operation of personal data of minor subjects.
Therefore, we invite those who are under 18 years of age to not communicate their personal data under any circumstances. The Car Rental Company Bonati reserves the right to inhibit access to services and does not guarantee the successful completion of the activities / services required for anyone who has concealed their minor age.
7. RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
The subjects to whom the personal data refer have the right, at any time, to obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of the same data and to know its content and origin, verify its accuracy or request its updating, rectification or, when interested, integration.
The subjects to whom the personal data refer have the right, at any time, to request the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those that do not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data are collected or subsequently processed, as well as to object, in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons to their processing.
Requests should be addressed to the Data Controller, by writing to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For any communication concerning the terms and conditions of use and to report any violation of the site www.autonoleggiobonati.it, anyone can write to email@example.com
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This is information that is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but which by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified. This category of data includes, for example, IP addresses or domain names of computers used by users, parameters related to the operating system, etc. These data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning (see the paragraph on cookies). The data could be used by the competent authorities to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes against the site.
What are cookies
What kind of cookies do we use? The cookies used on our website are divided into 4 types: strictly necessary, performance, functionality and identification. Our site does not collect personal data and information about the individual, unless they voluntarily decide to enter them. You can then browse our site without disclosing any personally identifiable information, including your email address. We remind you that by choosing to disable cookies, some sections of the site may not work properly.
- strictly necessary cookies: some cookies are essential for the proper functioning of our website. These cookies allow us to provide the services requested by users and to browse the site using its best performance. This type of cookie can not be disabled as it is necessary for the proper functioning of the site.
- performance and functionality cookies: performance cookies collect anonymous information on pages visited by users. They are used to track the most searched pages and are useful for improving links between pages and for determining the reason for possible error messages. Functionality cookies also memorize the choices made by the user in order to improve navigation and your online experience. These cookies are used for example to allow you to save in the list of "favorites". By removing these cookies that do not collect information on sensitive user data, some features of the site will be lost, which will offer a lower performance.
- identification or advertising cookies: they collect information about your browsing habits, in order to propose advertisements that are important and targeted to your interests. Your sensitive data will not be tracked but we suggest you visit http://www.youronlinechoices.com/it/ for more information. By removing these cookies, no functionality will be lost.
Your decisions regarding cookies
You can select a feature according to which your computer will notify you whenever a cookie is set, or you can decide to disable all cookies. You can select these features through the settings of your browser. Each browser is slightly different, so we invite you to identify in the "Help" menu of your browser the most correct way to change the functionality related to cookies. If you decide to disable cookies, you will not have access to many features that make your experience on our site more efficient and some of our services will not work properly.
Instructions for managing cookies
If you have a different browser type or version, please refer to the browser's "Help" menu.
1. Click on the Tools menu, and select Internet Options.
2. Click on the Privacy tab.
3. Move the cursor to choose your favorite settings.
4. For more specialized cookie settings, click on Yes or Advanced.
For instructions on deleting cookies on Internet Explorer, click here
1. Click on the Chrome menu, and then select Settings.
2. Click on Show advanced settings.
3. Click on Content Settings to choose your preferred settings.
For instructions on deleting cookies on Chrome, click here
1. Click the Firefox button (or Tools menu), then select Options. For Mac OS X users, click on the Firefox menu, and then select Preferences.
2. Click on the Privacy panel to choose your preferred settings.
3. For more specialized cookie settings, set Firefox: use custom settings for storing navigation data.
For instructions on deleting cookies on Firefox, click here
Safari (Mac OS X)
1. Click on the Safari menu, and then select Preferences.
2. Click on the Privacy tab to view the cookie settings.
3. Choose your favorite settings.
4. For more specialized cookie settings, click on Details.
For instructions on deleting cookies in Safari, click here